
So the other night I told Heidi to put her pajamas on. My mom and I were playing cards, so I really wasn't paying attention to how long it was taking Heidi to find pajamas. Finally I hear Heidi in the other room say "Mom come look at Ryan he looks funny!" I went to find out what they were doing just as Ryan comes crawling into the living room wearing Heidi's capri's and shirt. I started laughing! Ryan thought that my laughing was hysterical too. I don't know how Heidi got him dressed without him getting mad and crying. I don't think I can even get him dressed that fast. We all had a very good laugh, and as you can see Heidi was very proud of herself!
3 comments:
I love that she got him dressed thats the best. I cant believe that Ryan is already 1 man how time flies thats so crazy.
Cute story. Your kids are adorable! I can't believe that Ryan is already 1 - wow! And Heidi is so grown up. It's amazing!
How funny!! She is such a good sister!!
So I tagged you! YAY... go to my blog for your instructions!
Post a Comment