Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kevin's address

Kevin called last night. The phone call that I wasn't supposed to expect for weeks came unsually early. I am guessing they may have allowed it early because of New Year's Eve. I almost missed his phone call. My mom and I were at dinner, and I kept thinking that I wouldn't be able to hear my phone. Then I thought who is going to call me? Just as we were getting ready to leave, I was pulling all of the coats off my purse and it was ringing. The first thing I hear as I am saying hello is "I've arrived and I am fine." Then he said get ready to write down this address. He starts telling me this crazy address as I am trying to hear over the restaurant commotion and Ryan yelling. Anyway, just in case anybody wanted it here is his address:
AB Amberson Kevin W
331 TRS/FLT 197 Dorm A-3
PSC #3-1320 Truemper St.
Unit 369535
Lackland AFB, TX 78236-6095
Please no packages or boxes!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow Val!! I have been wondering what has been going on. I need to call you!! I think that I am going to do that tonight! I love you and hope that you are doing ok. I will talk to you later!! Love you!!

Ash

ThE PiCeNo'S said...

Wow Val.....I know what your feeling like....but at least you got to talk to him. I know how hard it is but try to remember that he is doing it for your family.....

So I tried creating a blog but im not sure if i did it right....a few of my friends have been bugging me to do it so i did...but again i dont know if i did it right nor do i know how to use it....I created it under "the picenos"

my email address is tonyapiceno@aol.com

I hope we get to chat again soon...

Tonya

Stephanie said...

At least you heard his call. I missed Christian's first call because I forgot to take my cell phone with me. I sure did learn my lesson! Hope all is going well with you guys. How are the kids doing? Heidi probably notices a difference the most. Dylan has had a pretty hard time...but is starting to do better. Well if you ever need to talk feel free to give me a call. We sure do miss hanging out with you guys!