Okay I know this is a little bit old. Kevin graduated at the end of February and I am just posting pictures. I have been a real slacker. I enjoy looking at everyone else's blog, but I just am not motivated to do my own. Kevin was an honor grad along with about 8% of the rest of the graduates. There were about 800 that graduated that week with him. He ended up with four ribbons, where most only had 2. We are very proud of his accomplishments. He was an element leader also and achieved War Hawk on his physical training test, which is the highest you can get. He is currently in Biloxi, MS at Keesler AFB doing 8 1/2 weeks of training, and then he will ship to Shepard AFB in Wichita Falls, TX for 18 1/2 weeks. Hopefully we will find out soon where we will be stationed for the next few years. I am still in Utah with the kids. A big thank you to Mad & Brent for letting us stay with them. We will be going down to Chandler, AZ to stay with Jeff & Barbara until September when Kevin will be done with his training. As you can see in the picture, Jeff & Barbara came to Texas with me to help. They knew their way around the base because they had gone in January for Scott's graduation. A big thanks to them for all of their help. I am really blessed to have such great in-laws!Saturday, March 28, 2009
Finally an Airman!
Okay I know this is a little bit old. Kevin graduated at the end of February and I am just posting pictures. I have been a real slacker. I enjoy looking at everyone else's blog, but I just am not motivated to do my own. Kevin was an honor grad along with about 8% of the rest of the graduates. There were about 800 that graduated that week with him. He ended up with four ribbons, where most only had 2. We are very proud of his accomplishments. He was an element leader also and achieved War Hawk on his physical training test, which is the highest you can get. He is currently in Biloxi, MS at Keesler AFB doing 8 1/2 weeks of training, and then he will ship to Shepard AFB in Wichita Falls, TX for 18 1/2 weeks. Hopefully we will find out soon where we will be stationed for the next few years. I am still in Utah with the kids. A big thank you to Mad & Brent for letting us stay with them. We will be going down to Chandler, AZ to stay with Jeff & Barbara until September when Kevin will be done with his training. As you can see in the picture, Jeff & Barbara came to Texas with me to help. They knew their way around the base because they had gone in January for Scott's graduation. A big thanks to them for all of their help. I am really blessed to have such great in-laws!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Finally and Update!!! I have been waiting for that post! I am happy that you got so see Kev. And good job for him getting 4 ribbons!
I am excited for Britney!! YAY
Post a Comment