Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bowling on base




Well I downloaded the pictures from our trip and realized that the only pictures I took were of us bowling. We tried to find activities that would entertain/ wear out the kids. We spent an afternoon at the park, dinner at Chuck-E-Cheese and a little bit of bowling. I wish I would have gotten a better picture of the whole family together, but I hate asking strangers to take pictures. We really enjoyed our long weekend with Kevin and were very sad to leave. Hopefully July will come soon and we can make the long drive to visit him again. September just can't come soon enough!

1 comment:

Brittany and Robert Thistle said...

Hey! Its Brittany and Robert! You guys are moving to Las Vegas in September? That is crazy! We go to Vegas a lot to visit family. We will have to get together!