A few weeks ago we were able to go and have a few family pictures taken on base. I am pretty pleased with how they came and the price was right because they were free. Enjoy!
All about me... I was born and raised in California. For the past five years I have been happily married to my wonderful husband Kevin. Together we have two beautiful kids. Heidi who was born in fall 2004, and Ryan who came in fall 2007. We currently live in Utah , but that will change shortly as Kevin has joined the Air Force... I currently work full time, and in my off time I am a full time mom! We are busy, busy, busy, but love our life and wouldn't change it for anything.
10 comments:
Fun! You guys are too cute.
Cute! I am always blown away at how big Ryan is! Your kids are so dang cute.
Those look so great! You guys all look so good!
Very Nice!!! I love the pics. You look awesome Val!! Love the Hair!!
They are very nice...and free is always good! Kevin must be outside a lot because he is super tan. Anyways you guys all look great!
So CUTE! But there growing up so fast. We miss them in day care.
Thanks everybody!
What a gorgeous family!
What a beautiful family!!! So fun to see your pictures.
Love your pictures! Cute family.
Post a Comment