Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Fun







On Saturday we went out in the lovely Vegas fall weather. In the morning we went to a Carnival put on at the Youth Center on base. The kids had fun "fishing" for prizes, cake walking, tossing bean bags and bouncing. I was shocked when they actually made the bean bags in the holes and Kevin was proud of their athletic abilities. After the carnival we ate a yummy lunch at our local Cafe Rio. After that we headed on over the The Farm to pick out a few pumpkins. It was a cute setup and the kids had fun looking at the animals. They actually got to touch a rabbit and walk around with some chickens. We picked out four pumpkins and are very excited to get to carve them. Pictures of that to come when we carve them. We hope everyone is enjoying Halloween as much as we are!




3 comments:

Stephanie said...

So I am really jealous of the whole short thing. I mean it is so cold here and the kids always want to wear shorts. I had to put them all up to take away the temptation!

Anonymous said...

Halloween is kind of sneaking by me this year! I still need to get going on costumes! How nice it would be to have decent weather to do fun things in!

Danica said...

Hey, so this is funny. We were over at our new neighbors' house tonight playing games and it came up that the guy served a mission in London, England, so I asked the token question if he knew Kevin Amberson and he was like, "I went to his sealing!" Anyways, it's Landon (and Amee) Cameron and I guess they served around each other and he went to your guys' wedding. We must have all been at your reception too, which is funny. Their blog is http://landonameecameron.blogspot.com/ if you wanna see who I'm talking about! They're super cool. Love ya girl.