Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who came and thank you for all of the amazing presents. We miss everyone now that we are alone in Las Vegas!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Happy Birthday Ryan!
A few weeks ago we were able to celebrate Ryan's second birthday. It is hard to believe that time has gone by so quickly. We were so glad to have close family and good friends come and celebrate with us. This was also the day before we were leaving for our move so that made it even more important to have everyone there! We swam, ate pizza and had cake and rootbeer floats. What more could you ask for as a two year old little boy?
This was Ryan's look after almost every present he opened. Not a smile, just an uneasy look. He got so many wonderful presents he didn't know quite how to take it in!
Testing out the cupcakes.
Heidi and Aleigha having fun at the pool. We sure do miss you Aleigha!
Here is a picture of the two year olds at the party. Ashlyn (Molly's daughter), Ryan and Madison my niece (Stacy's daughter).
This is a picture of all the kids that were at the party. After swimming and all of the goodies they were all pretty tired. I love how Ryan looks white trash in his diaper. I promise I do dress him most of the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love Ryan's face after opening the presents, he is so cute! Shereen turned four today and we had a little party too, I wish you guys could've been there. Glad his party was a success!
Oh my goodness, he's seriously the cutest little boy ever! Happy birthday Ryan!
Happy Birthday Ryan! He is so dang cute! I hope you guys enjoy Vegas!
Karen, it's good to hear from you. I still need an invite to your blog!
Post a Comment