Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Where are we going?

Kevin called me today to let us know where we will be stationed. Looks like we will go to Nellis AFB right outside of Las Vegas. I am excited because we will be close to family. He will be working on F-16 airplanes. Luckily the kids and I will be used to the heat since we will spend the whole summer in Chandler. At least we know where we will be for the next year or so! I have been such a slacker of a blogger. I leave to go and see Kevin tomorrow and will be gone for about a week, but after that I should have some pictures to post about!

6 comments:

Adri said...

Vegas! That's exciting! I bet you're so relieved not to be going somewhere that you won't know anyone for miles and miles. Paul was just asking me where you were ending up and I was thinking what a bad friend I am for not knowing. I hope you are having fun in AZ!

Megan said...

We'll be camping at Warm Springs on 6/12 if you want to join us. I hear it's just outside of Vegas. If not, we'll only be about 4 hours away any other day!

Rebe & Landon said...

That's exciting! I'm jealous you'll be in a warm place! MAybe I'll visit you during winter hahaha. Good Luck!

Molly Jolley said...

THats so exciting. that will be great to be so close to cali :) have fun on your trip cant wait to hang out

lynn said...

How nice that you will be close. Amy & Chad live in Henderson. I know Amy would love to see you!

Ashley said...

I know that I am a bad friend for not calling you when I was in AZ... but there were some family complications. I will tell you sometime over the phone :)

I am so happy that you are going to Las Vegas. Mainly I am just happy that you finally know. I will have to come and see you!

Have fun Visiting Kev and call me when you get back.

PS... I love Az... and I love the heat and I would like to move there someday!!!