We have been playing so much over the last weekend and the last few days that Heidi is just worn out! This is what I found today when I went to check on what she was doing. She is asleep in the computer chair in front of the TV in Nana and Pop Pop's room. I only wish she would do this more often! I have a lot of catch up to do on the blog. Hopefully I will get some new blogs posted tonight.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Crashed!
We have been playing so much over the last weekend and the last few days that Heidi is just worn out! This is what I found today when I went to check on what she was doing. She is asleep in the computer chair in front of the TV in Nana and Pop Pop's room. I only wish she would do this more often! I have a lot of catch up to do on the blog. Hopefully I will get some new blogs posted tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment