Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Muddy Buddies


Last week I was bored so I decided that we would make some Chex Muddy Buddies. The kids loved to lick the bowl when we were done. These are the little things I missed when I was working. We hadn't even gotten dressed yet, but it was time for sugar! Any time is a good time for chocolate.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love making stuff in the kitchen with the kids! I should do that..they always seem to really enjoy it! Well glad to see you all are having fun. We miss you guys!

Rebe & Landon said...

I'm so glad you get to do this kind of stuff more now. But we still miss you at the office :)

Ashley said...

They are looking so BIG!!! I miss you guys so much! What are we going to do... I need my VAL!!!

lynn said...

Heidi & Ryan are so cute! There's nothing like chocolate face pictures. How fun.