Okay I'm not that good at formatting this blog so I will tell you all about our weekend and then I will post the pictures. Two weekends ago my MIL's dad (Papa) came to visit with his wife (g-ma Jean) and youngest bro (Craig). We spent a lot of time hanging out inside since the weather outside was 119. We went to Chuck E. Cheese and also to the zoo early one morning. I didn't get any pictures at the zoo other than of the monkeys. Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Fun with Family
Okay I'm not that good at formatting this blog so I will tell you all about our weekend and then I will post the pictures. Two weekends ago my MIL's dad (Papa) came to visit with his wife (g-ma Jean) and youngest bro (Craig). We spent a lot of time hanging out inside since the weather outside was 119. We went to Chuck E. Cheese and also to the zoo early one morning. I didn't get any pictures at the zoo other than of the monkeys. Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah..it is so nice to see that you are regularly updating your blog!
Post a Comment