Thursday, July 30, 2009

Saturday Fun!




Last Saturday we went to the mall. We ate lunch and then let the kids ride the two story carousel at the mall. We also played at the indoor play area. It was a inexpensive way to stay out of the heat!

3 comments:

Adri said...

Fun! When we were little we would always go to either the mall or the dollar theater to stay cool. The good ole days . . .

Stephanie said...

I didn't know there was a mall in AZ with a 2 story carousel. That is pretty darn cool!

JJ said...

I'm so happy to here from you. Heidi hasn't changed any but that can't be my sweet little Ryan. I also wanted to thank you for the generous gift you left at my door. You were always so kind to me.
We really miss the kids Trey still talks about them I can't wait to show him your blog.